I’ve been trawling through LinkedIn today searching for some inspiration for a client’s profile, and I’m feeling a bit scarred. I’ve witnessed several hundred crimes against copy writing. But then inspiration hit! Christmas is coming up. I could save the world from blurry eyes and nodding off.
These gifts are for those people who’ve just copied and pasted large chunks of their resume into one long, never-ending, yawn-inducing, unintelligible paragraph.
Specially selected by InterviewIQ and tested in all the main browsers.
- Do you really want to stuff up your LinkedIn profile?
- More than a profile! Eight things LinkedIn can tell you about the professionalism of your recruitment consultant
- How to create a killer LinkedIn profile
- How to use LinkedIn to land the job you want!
- LinkedIn tips – why I “think” I regret becoming an open networker