Job Hunting Workshops, Seminars and Webinars: We’ve been honoured to be requested by many leading organisations to deliver training on LinkedIn and job searching. Recently this has included RMIT University (Australia’s largest tertiary institution), AMES NSW(providers of English language, literacy and numeracy training for migrants), the ACCA (the global body for professional accountants) and the Australian Business Women’s Network.
LinkedIn profiles for executive and corporate clients: Many organisations are investing in professional online marketing and thought leadership for their senior executives. A profile on LinkedIn is useful for generating business leads, attracting staff, promoting partnerships and taking more ownership of PR and communication. Our clients have included global corporations and award winning start ups such as: HP Australia, McMillan Shakespeare, Cube PR, Asian Pacific Group and RMIT University.
Optimised Linkedin profiles: When headhunters and recruiters go searching for new talent, your profile will appear high on the page and you will stand out as a credible, articulate and confident professional.
Online branding and networking using social media: We offer a full suite of services for executives, professionals and people who want to make an impact on Google and build their brand in social media. This includes customised blogs, LinkedIn profiles, guest articles/blogs, Twitter profiles and networking strategies and tactics.
Resumes: We offer individually built, powerful resumes that highlight your skills, strengths, achievements and experience. You know you are unique. We customise each resume to present you in a way that will make employers and recruiters sit up and take notice.
Selection Criteria: Applying for government jobs is time consuming, daunting and confusing. All of our consultants have experience in senior government roles, and recruiting for the public sector. We help you navigate your way through the word maze and come out the other side with an application that reflects the requirements of the role and markets you as the stand-out professional.
Compelling cover letters: Most applications require a cover letter, yet we see so many people waste this opportunity to stand out from the crowd. Written well, a cover letter may just pull your application over the line. We write compelling cover letters that clearly articulate why you want a role and the value you can add. We write letters and emails that will open doors, when no advertised role exists.
Interview Coaching: Deborah Barit, our resident Interview Coach, is one of the top professionals in her field in Sydney. She has worked with professionals at all levels facing all sorts of dilemmas. Her reputation is such that she’s always close to fully booked and rarely needs to advertise.
We offer services as “one-offs” and customised packages. We provide quotes after we talk with you as we want to find the right service level that fits your individual needs. For a stand-out application email: TeamIQ@interviewiq.com.au
Why Choose Us
- We have a high success rate in helping people win interviews and win over interviewers. Deborah Barit, for example, has an 80% success rate.
- Team IQ come from recruitment, HR, Marketing, government and managerial backgrounds. So we know what each party looks for when they hire.
- We never do cookie-cutter applications. We talk to you at length and each application is tailored to your individual needs.
- From our online research, to contacting the recruiter and beyond, we put ourselves in your place when we work on your application and take your career as seriously as you do.
- We offer ongoing support. You can see our committment to helping people from the InterviewIQ blog. We do this because we want to see you succeed.
- We are true innovators in social media. We apply the knowledge we have from building powerful online brands (that are beyond just claims on websites) to helping others succeed in the same way.
- We use our online networks to promote you. We’ve even been able to organise interviews over Twitter.
- We were the first professional writing services firm to offer LinkedIn profile optimisation and writing as a service. Our competitors took two years to catch on. Our innovation demonstrates that our radars are always alert to the best way to market you.
- We are happy to share our insights and are generous with our time.
- We are always networking and asking other professionals in the field for advice. You can read plenty of that on the blog.
- See our raving fans page for testimonials. Or ask us to supply some.