We all know that social media is a necessary tool for recruiters, but how do you take control for maximum return?
This is the theme of this week’s upcoming RSCA breakfast, in Melbourne on the 25/7 and Sydney 26/7 where I am delighted to be joining Hiten Parmar, the National General Manager – Permanent Recruitment, Icon Recruitment, and Jessica Fisher – Partner, FCB Group
We’ll also be covering some horror stories to ensure that people are well equipped to avoid social media nightmares.
Facilitated by Victoria Bethlehem FRCSA, we will discuss:
- How to build candidate pools effectively
- The best approaches for building profiles
- A company profile vs a personal profile
- Who owns the contact database?
- Attracting candidates and clients – how to do it well and what to avoid
- Mistakes in personal branding and tips for success
To find out more about how to book, click here.
I look forward to meeting you all.